Saturday, September 5, 2015

Hats ♔ ♕ ♚ ♛



I'd rather keep my hat on 
'cause when I take it off,
I get hurt, or it's a false alarm
Both leave me wishing I never took it off

But hats can be strange, pɹᴉǝʍ, cool, crazy 
& each one of them is different in their own way, good & bad

I guess I look at them like I look at people
Are you a funny hat? 
Or a football helmet? 
Are you a simple cap, 
or are you a sombrero?

In ways it defines you, it's a part of your identity.

Whatever kind of hat you may be, 
show it off and be proud of it, 
sometimes you might have to hide behind it



Sometimes, it's all you have




3 comments:

  1. That picure sums up this whole thing. We can hide but we cant forget. How scary is that??? It gave me chills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to be just one hat.

    I'm a closet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like all the cool fonts, they give this personality. i don't like it.... i love it love it love it oh-oh.

    ReplyDelete