Sunday, November 22, 2015

revealing a bit of myself

a song(s) from my childhood: year 3000 & electric feel
a song that reminds me of my most recent ex-boyfriend: your ex-lover is dead
a song that reminds me of my parents: the best day
a song that calms me down: lost boy
a song that is stuck in my head a lot: 2 heads
the song I last heard: jealous
a song that reminds me of my best friend: fame is for assholes
a song that reminds me of my "first love": you're the one i want
a song that makes me laugh: thats how you know 
a song that reminds me of summer: L.A. story
just an adorable song: the girl
a song by my favorite band: big bad world
an artist most people wouldn't think i listen to: grimes; oblivion california
a song(s) that explains my life: stressed out & human
a song that gives me a little bit of hope: first day of my life
a song that makes me cry: cry with you
a song from my favorite tv show: when the stars go blue
a song that I cannot stand listening to: happy
a song that I love to sing along to: wagon wheel
a song that someone has sung to me: my best friend
a song that I love but rarely listen to: the other side
my favorite country song: real life
a song on the soundtrack of my favorite movie: one
favorite song to run to (not sure why): modern jesus
a song that you have danced to with your best friend: roses 
a song i could listen to all day & not get tired of: river flows in you 
my favorite song right now: step 
a song that reminds me of someone I don't like: F U
my favorite song i've heard live: take a walk
my newest song: lost

5 comments:

  1. I really liked the idea behind this post. Also I listened to a couple of them and they were pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so proud of your song choices. bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched "That's how you know" thinking it was the song from Enchanted.

    It wasn't.

    LOL.

    Especially the part when Kid Ink comes out rapping, looking like a baby. (I think that was Kid Ink, I don't know who you kids are listening to these days.)

    I love the post, by the way.

    ReplyDelete