Sunday, November 29, 2015

vincent may?




I love people who a can make me laugh and hate people seeing me cry

I am so unattached from the world its starting to scare my parents

I look up to my best friend more then she will ever know

I love long deep talks with people I care about

I twitch when I sleep, & its really embarrassing 

My biggest pet peeve is when people touch my nose 

I over think everything  

I hate driving but I love long drives

I love pictures but i hate pictures of myself

Ive cried in just about every single movie I've ever watched but I can't help it 

Its been a long couple years but its starting to get better

I love spontaneous trips, but I don't go on enough 

I love my hair but hate everything else about myself










I could watch the sky from sunset to sunrise and not get bored 










The earth just makes pretty things and I'm thankful for it 










I realized I took the class more to read and hear other people's thoughts and poems, not to be a better writer 

Sorry for my depressing posts but, 
thank you for still reading it

Sorry for not commenting on your post even though it hit home and made me cry till i fell asleep but, 
thank you for making me feel things I never knew I could feel from a blog post

Sorry if I'm about to disappoint you for who I actually am 



Thank you, all of you ♡,
Kayla Harley 



















12 comments:

  1. i love you and your blog and this reveal

    thanks for being my best friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! I love your blog and this reveal is so personal and creative

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Even though we don't really know each other I'd see you around and I always thought you were so pretty. And I like how in this post you talk about how you took this class to read. Me too haha. It's nice to meet you, Kayla. And you're not a disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I realized I took the class more to read and hear other people's thoughts and poems, not to be a better writer"

    This is so important to me and I agree so much and I've never really thought about it like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #raw

    this is amazing and so real
    such a good reveal

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is up with the most any post this year has made me feel.

    Maybe it's because of the honesty, or the things I can relate to, or the things I can't, or you. Definitely you. I don't know how to explain it but you're part of the writing and it's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is amazing and so are you and so is this blog. thank you for this

    ReplyDelete
  8. NO WAY. Wouldn't have guessed it, but awesome! I liked your post this isn't supposed to be sad, really good.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not the emotional type, but your blogs always made me feel something.
    Thanks for bringing me into reality.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't explain how beautiful you look in that picture with the flowers at the end

    ReplyDelete